Monday, June 25, 2012

Hi my name Keenan. I'm not the best typer ever so bear with me. The Freedom Tour was a great experience. The stuff you see doesn't sink in when you think about like it does when you see it. You can't learn the same thing in school as you can learn it in person. Seeing it make you realize a lot more. But its not all about learning about the Amish or WWII memorials it's also about the little things too like the bus rides and the hotel. I get to be with my friends and peers and have a great time learning about our country and its great triumphs. From day one the tour taught a lot. This is a experience you can't miss. Even if you're too old to go on the tour take a road trip. You won't be disappointed at what you see. It will teach you a lot. I'm so glad I took the trip and the time to spend learning more about our history and what has happened to bring us to where we are now. I love learning about our history and seeing where it has brought us and think about what will come. The Freedom Tour was one of the best decisions I had made this summer and I would like to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment