Tuesday, June 26, 2012

One More Post

Today was the last day of the Brunswick Freedom Tour 2012. We woke up extra early and drove to New York City to go to the today show. This was an amazing experience for all of the kids. "Being able to put a poster on the today show that said 'In loving Memory of Alex Labbe' meant so much to me. It shows how much Quinn and I really care about him, and how we will never forget him. He made a great impact on our lives. I like making people happy, and I know I made Alex's parents more than happy." -Lilly Gardiner. We then went to the Top of the Rock, took pictures, walked about, then got into groups and went shopping throughout Times Square. This was a great opportunity for the kids that don't get to go shopping, or kids that most likely won't go to back to New York City. I know it meant a lot to me because I have seen anew York City on TV for my whole life, and it came my reality for a day - my birthday! I, and all of the kids that came on the Brunswick Freedom Tour 2012, had an amazing time and amazing opportunities. Thank you Phil, Marybeth, Tom, Chris, and all the volunteer leaders for making all this possible for us kids. It mean more than we could explain.  

Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment